Lazy Town Cast
- LazyTown (Icelandic: Latibær) is a children’s television program produced in Iceland that features a cast and crew from Iceland, the United Kingdom and the United States. It was created by Magnús Scheving, a gymnastics champion and CEO of LazyTown Entertainment, who also stars in the show.
- deposit; “cast a vote”; “cast a ballot”
- the actors in a play
- Direct (one’s eyes or a look) at something
- Throw (something) forcefully in a specified direction
- Throw (something) so as to cause it to spread over an area
- project: put or send forth; “She threw the flashlight beam into the corner”; “The setting sun threw long shadows”; “cast a spell”; “cast a warm light”
lazy town cast – Roary the
Day 290 Of 365 Days To Becoming Truly Bionic!
“The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.”
Quick Pic kind of day…
Life isn’t always a beach and well that’s life..but sometimes you need to visit it!
Having a rough day today with pain but dealt with it and D took me out tonight for a mini car ride to get some fresh air. I wanted to see the beach. I love the beach but haven’t really been able to go the past few years..last year I was in the hospital and preparing for surgery so I didn’t get much beach time and this year I can’t risk it because of the sand is hard to walk on with my hip currently and I can’t get knocked down in the ocean because that would be a disaster for my hip…but it felt amazing to go visit it from the sidelines tonight..and with D and Sky life actually is a beach =)
Some Random Facts for the day
1. I grew up in a beach town where I was surrounded by beaches but we only have "beach weather" for about 3 months out of the year 😦
2. I was on the swim team when I was a kid and the only race I won a blue ribbon in was doing the backstroke which is random because I wasn’t that great with that stroke 😉
3. I love sharks..may have mentioned it before but it’s worth mentioning again because I LOVE them..haha..my dream is to dive with Great Whites! and I love watching Shark week on the discovery channel… I never get sick of shark shows!
4. Happy Friday the 13th! ..13 was my soccer number and I was a pretty good soccer player when I was younger, so I find 13 a lucky number
5. and last but not least ..Happy Birthday to my baby bro Dan whose b-day is today and my other baby bro’s b-day was Wednesday (Happy B-day Sam)..so lots of cool people were born this week 😉
Day 106: Precipitate
Later, my friend (and sometime cast-member) Joe was in town, so I met up with him and his sister and her boyfriend for a drink. A good time all around.
lazy town cast